• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Breastfeeding Challenge 2008

Samantha675

Maybe baby #3?!?
Reaction score
https://www.babyfriendly.ca/

This year's Challenge is on Saturday, October 11, 2008. We'd like to get mothers from all over North America out to breastfeed their babies and have an enjoyable morning!

Quintessence Breastfeeding Challenge 2008. This fun event is a challenge for which geographic area ( province, state or territory) has the most breastfeeding babies, as a percentage of the birthrate, “latched on.” at 11am local time.
This event is to celebrate breastfeeding and demonstrate promotion, protection and support for breastfeeding women and their families. It’s a chance for education and peer support done in a fun social way.

Sounds fun, I am going to the Austin meet! :happydance:

Good job they arent doing that here.... I think i will have probably given up by then, and already feel like a failure for not being able to do it, without being told to go out and demonstrate how much better it is for baby.... :(

Wish we had something like this in my area... Hope you have a great time!
:hug:

yep, sadly nothing around here. I'd organize one myself but it seems like too short notice... maybe if I'm still around I will next year ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"