Breastfeeding in First Tri? Zzzz...

Kiss08

Reaction score
Anyone else doing this? Are you like dead dead tired? Like... I remember being EXHAUSTED in my first pregnancy... but I'm like.. dead now. I can barely function.

Anyone else???

I'm in the process of weaning. It's hard because mine still gets up about twice to feed during the night. I feel ya on the tired.

By "in the process" I mean I'm now trying to nurse only during naps and bedtime. But sometimes my sweet little turd will try to stay up after our "nap" time nursing session, which makes me end up nursing her more than I'd like during the day.

I can't really say it's the breastfeeding making me tired , my first pregnancy I was so so tired all the time, but not so much my second pregnancy and I was still breastfeeding the first, and this time I'm still breastfeeding number 2 while pregnant with number 3, but the nipple pain when he latches on is so painful sometimes! I remember this from last time, it calmed down in the 2nd trimester, I am going to have to try and wean this child! He has a cold right now so wants to feed all the time, ouch!

I read my pregnancy journal and last pregnancy my fatigue hit around 7 weeks. This time it was instant and worse than I remember (though I may have blocked it out!). My nursling is one year old and still nurses 3-4 times a day, sometimes more. I'm so beyond exhausted which makes it hard to function both at work and at home.

I'm breastfeeding, not stopping. I have not found BF'ing makes me any more tired. In fact, it's a great reason to stop what I'm doing and have a sit. Or a lie down.

I only felt really fatigued 1 day so far, and I had no problems breastfeeding it was the grocery shopping that killed me.

I'm breastfeeding my 20 month old and yes I'm very tired. But think that it's more to do with looking after a toddler in general lol x

Yep still breastfeeding....I found it very difficult when sickness was at is worst but it's starting to ease up and breastfeeding is still going well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->