Breastfeeding NTNP

StillPraying

Stay at home Mommy of 3
Reaction score
After DD1 i couldn't get pregnant until we stopped nursing at 14ish months. I got pregnant right after but miscarried :(
The husband and I haven't decided when we want ttc #3....but dd#2 is 8 monthsold and I'm planning on breastfeeding until at least her first birthday.

Anyone have any luck ttc while breastfeeding? I'm not on bc and still no af. I kinda want to get pg sooner so they can be closer in age.

I've gotten pregnant twice while breastfeeding. One resulted in a baby the other in a miscarriage. I had my period while breastfeeding though. Not sure that really makes a difference since my sister got pregnant breastfeeding with no period. I hope things work out for you. I enjoy my 2 that are closer in age. It has its challenges but also has its benefits. My baby just turned one and I'm still breastfeeding. AF due this week. We are NTNP. :)

Were you trying with either of the pregnancies? Mc is a big concern with me because that's what happened after my first daughter. I got my period back around 4 months pp with her, but this time no sign of her

I got pregnant with my ds when my dd was around 8/9 months and breast feeding. I only had maybe 2 periods with long stretches in between compared to my normal cycle. And I continued to breast feed dd until ds was born! Ds is 7 months now and I got my 1st period on Halloween and my second one on nov 24. We are also ntnp, but now that I'm getting regular periods I think we will lean more towards not trying for a few months lol. Good luck and I hope you get pregnant quickly!

I've got an almost 3 month old and breastfeeding, periods haven't come back but currently nntp! :)
hoping it won't take too long as dd took over 1 year to concieve

It took about 5ish months ttc when I got pg with dd2, but that was over a year after my mc. Dh doesn't want to get pregnant right now but I REFUSE bc.
Lucy are you hoping to have your kids close in age?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->