• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

breastfeeding photos removed? *updated*

S

sparkswillfly

anyone else had their breastfeeding photos removed from places like photobucket...?

apparently Im violating terms of use. you cant even see nipple. Im so annoyed.

*I complained by email, didnt get a response but they put the pictures back up*

I havent but I know it happens - ridiculous isnt it! FB do it too. I know there's a hosting site like photobucket that dont mind what type of thing you have on there - not sure who it is though. :D

Oh honestly thts bad..

i mean tht dont advertise from birth formula becos breast is best but u cant advertise bf?

the people tht make these rules obv have issues seperating breasts from being nothing but sexual

too add i ordered some yesterday thru my truprint account .. wonder if they will get printed?

I bet theres 1000s of pictures of girls posing in their underwear on photobucket. there is on fb. but thats not obscene?:saywhat::grr::grr::grr:

Oh honestly thts bad..

i mean tht dont advertise from birth formula becos breast is best but u cant advertise bf?

the people tht make these rules obv have issues seperating breasts from being nothing but sexual

That's the problem. Boobs are for feeding babies first - crazy isnt it :dohh:

that is rediculous how they have done that to you i mean you get all these girls in skimpy clad clothing (if thats what you want to call it) all presonal bits hanging out but its not ok for you to put them type of pics on i think we should all rebel against them lol

Silly eh :confused:

Who really cares if you post BF pics ... you can look at a lot worse on the internet

Have you tried emailing them to find out exactly what they found to contravene their rules? It'd be good to get it in writing and perhaps then threaten legal action... you never know, might make them see sense.

Cant believe that!!! It not like its dirty or sexual is it this world is nuts!

:shock: I'm glad you're emailing them...how on earth can they consider that offensive - how would it be any different if it was a photo of you in a low cut top? You probably see even more then! :grr: x

:shock: I'm glad you're emailing them...how on earth can they consider that offensive - how would it be any different if it was a photo of you in a low cut top? You probably see even more then! :grr: x

Agreed!!!

Ps.....it's like saying a squidgy bare bum straddling a green chair is offensive.....I mean...comon.....I just wanna bite it :shy:

We are glad to review the content moderation done to your account. If images
were removed in error, they will be restored shortly. We apologize for any
inconvenience this may have caused you.

Sincerely,

Your Photobucket Support Team

This is what I have back so far. Guess they are looking into it

I just asked why some of my pictures had been removed and could they explain how I had violated terms of use. I didnt mention what they were pictures of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"