Breastfeeding & possibly pregnant? advice needed!

Racha3l

Reaction score
Hello, I'm new here! and am in need of advice, I will try to make it short.

I'm still breastfeeding my 19 month old, and my first period came June 3rd or 4th, and lasted about a 5-6 days. Then on June 20th I spotted for one day, I only noticed it when I wiped and didn't think anything of it. I was expecting my period this month around the 1st but there is still no sign of it. I'm not on any BC, and my husband and I weren't actively trying (pull out, IK how bad), but would welcome and want another. I had signs of what I thought were pregnancy, nausea, fatigue and heartburn. All of which I had with my first pregnancy. I took a test the day my period was due and it was negative, I took another test yesterday, and still negative (used first response).

So it's now July 4th and I still have no sign of my period, but the nausea, fatigue, and heartburn have went away. So my question is do you think I'm missing my period because I'm still breastfeeding? or do you think I could be pregnant? And the other part of me thinks what are my chances that I get pregnant right after my first period and him pulling out? but I know anything is possible!

Thanks!

I just found the breastfeeding baby, not trying/not preventing post! sorry if I posted where it didn't belong

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"