breastfeeding ttc'ers??

gemmaplustwo

Reaction score
Can I just ask if/when your af came back? And how many feeds your lo has?

My LG is 7m, no sign of af apart from the odd cramp here and there. She's still having about 7/8. Feeds in 24h, 3 of them being between 7pm-7am:dohh:
we have been ntnp since birth, but now actively trying. But not feeling too positive cos I'm guessing I could have another 7m before my cycle returns :(

#1 it didn't come back. I conceived at 12.5 months. I was watching cm, taking OPKs and using an ovulation microscope. It happened a few weeks after she started STTN and I went back to work.

#2. I got an anovulatory cycle at 16 months. Not long after stopping tandem nursing and DS STTN. Next cycle I ovulated and conceived though the pregnancy ended in miscarriage.

Shouor have said up there. With my two boys it didn't come back till 14ish months

Sorry for your loss

7months, but it was kick started by spending a night away and dd having ebm and me pumping! just 24 hrs without the physical touch and af was back a week later!

saying that tho, my hormones have only really felt like they are doing the af thing properly since 14/15 months, a month after we went down to just morning and night feeds!

gl xxx

Thanx, she started STTN but then started waking again, i hope if she goes back to sleeping well it might kickstart my cycle, iv heard vitex is supposed to help so im considering trying it xx

My 'periods' came back 3 months ago, my son is 15 months and breastfed at night. They are so irregular it's unbelievable :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->