Breastfeeding woes

RosyGray

-{ Brooke's Mum }-
Reaction score
I'm very happy to be able to solely breastfeed with no intervention of bottles/pumping and glad that LO is getting everything she needs but I'm downright depressed with what's happened to my figure.

I wish I had never complained about my modest (but perky) A-cups because now I have the D cups I've always dreamt of but unfortunately they're nearly down around my ankles. :'|

I keep thinking "I'm too young to have gramma boobies!"

Please someone tell me they have some bounce back after bfeeding? I know they'll never be the same but I just can't stand looking in the mirror anymore. :cry:

Oh my goodness, I was the same. Went from A to D. Damn do I regret ever complaining about my smaller breasts. They're down to B now and still a little, well, not as perky but it's getting better. Unfortunately I don't think they'll ever be completely normal. :sad1: :hugs:

I breastfed till my daughter was 10 months.
I always have had bigger boobs and they got to a DDD/E

They still hang to the floor and they are not something I like to look at int he mirror
I am hoping in a year they will be better!

I don't BF and mine are like that, I hateeee them. They are Gs :coffee: I seriously want a reduction and uplift haha. Good on you for BFing and try not to worry about them, they would probably be the same whether you'd BF or not :hugs:

Yep I FF from the beginning and mine are still hangin :(

I need an uplift so bad x

They would be like that even if you hadn't breastfed.
I've been breastfeeding for 11 months and when I stop I'll probably end up tripping over them :rofl:

I breast feed and mine are perky, bur not as perky as they used yo be. But I'm sure that will all change. I went from a B to a D.

And your boobs would of been like that whether you BF or not, it's pregnancy that does that to your boobs not BF :flower:

It's been about 6 months since I stopped BF and things are starting to look more perky...I went up 3 cup sizes and I was pretty depressed when I first stopped but it does improve!

Unfortunately its something that happens to most women just from having a baby regardless of bf or not..
my boobs are not very "perky" now but i try not to get too hung up on it..you could always invest in a good bra? :winkwink:

However my mum swearsss that doing excercises that involved her chest helped tone her back up and hers arent saggy at all..and she breastfed..so there is hope..!

I think it happens to most of us! A good fitting bra works wonders though. I was wearing a 36E from the beginning of pregnancy, got re-fitted last week into a 34FF and i look and feel waaay better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->