Breastfeeding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh... anyone else's bladder giving out over this?

I am confused , she helped so many in this thread and the other.

I actually feel sorry for all the ladies who where looking up to her for her advice

now you have to think how much of her advice do you trust

given where it came from,or how many it came from!!!!!

But the fact that she was posting under 3 different guises to get her point across was misleading and totally unnecessary.

I actually feel sorry for all the ladies who where looking up to her for her advice

You're spot on there! x

Bluetea, thank you for this. I am quite anxious about going into BF again because of my experience last time, although it's certainly what I will be doing. I exclusively BF my son for the first 11 week before going to EE because he was on me continuously. It was like 5 mins on, five mins off, 10 mins on, 10 mins off for hour upon hour, all day sometimes. He was constantly falling asleep at the breast. I really struggled and I regret going to EE because my supply increasingly dipped and by 6 months I stopped completely :cry: I found EE so hard and I was a bit of an emotional mess the entire time, constantly fretting about my supply. This time I'd like to BF basically as long as I can, or at least up until she's 2. I started going to my BF support group when Arf was 9 weeks and I continued to go up until I finished EE. I still see my support worker now and I will be back at that group asap after miss pud arrives lol but I'd appreciate any tips and advice for successful BF next time. Thanks :flower: xx

But the fact that she was posting under 3 different guises to get her point across was misleading and totally unnecessary.

It is a shame for the ladies seeking advice though, hopefully one of the other BF mum's can answer any outstanding questions.

Bluetea, thank you for this. I am quite anxious about going into BF again because of my experience last time, although it's certainly what I will be doing. I exclusively BF my son for the first 11 week before going to EE because he was on me continuously. It was like 5 mins on, five mins off, 10 mins on, 10 mins off for hour upon hour, all day sometimes. He was constantly falling asleep at the breast. I really struggled and I regret going to EE because my supply increasingly dipped and by 6 months I stopped completely :cry: I found EE so hard and I was a bit of an emotional mess the entire time, constantly fretting about my supply. This time I'd like to BF basically as long as I can, or at least up until she's 2. I started going to my BF support group when Arf was 9 weeks and I continued to go up until I finished EE. I still see my support worker now and I will be back at that group asap after miss pud arrives lol but I'd appreciate any tips and advice for successful BF next time. Thanks :flower: xx

sweetheart Im only telling you this because you have asked blutea for direct advice but I think if you haven't to have a look at the last 5 or 6 pages to this thread:flower:

or someone else could step in and help you:flower:

It is a shame for the ladies seeking advice though, hopefully one of the other BF mum's can answer any outstanding questions.

I've just asked for tips and advice, is this the OP you're talking about or somebody else? :confused:

I've just asked for tips and advice, is this the OP you're talking about or somebody else? :confused:

The OP hun, read back a couple of pages to see as it's a bit delicate.

You could try your question in the Breastfeeding forum (I have had some good advice there) or perhaps another BF'ing mum here can help you.

i finally got what is going on wow im suprised!

The OP hun, read back a couple of pages to see as it's a bit delicate.

You could try your question in the Breastfeeding forum (I have had some good advice there) or perhaps another BF'ing mum here can help you.

:dohh::dohh: I should have read properly. Thank you. I don't really have any questions as such, just thought as there was someone around who seemed passionate enough about the issue to offer themselves as a guide almost, I thought it'd be worth getting some advice. I know of a few ladies on here who would offer excellent BF support and are actually genuine. Blah and mervsmum helped me last time with my son and it was sound, legitimate advice. Shame about the thread though. Thanks to you and comicwife for the heads up though :thumbup: xx

ok what she done wasnnt right I agree but the information wasnt made up it came from places like LLL and kellys mom two reliable breastfeeding information sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"