breastpump?

ProudArmyWife

2 Princesses & PG with #3
Reaction score
hi ladies. i plan on breastfeeding my LO when she arrives but i also would like to pump so DH could feed her some also and for when i go back to school and work. so i was just curious what kind of breastpump is the best and is there a specific brand that ppl really like? this is my first LO so i am completely clueless. TIA :)

The medela swing gets the best ratings from people. If you keep an eye on it on amazon they keep dropping the price. At full price its 100 pound but the other day it was 63

i love my medela swing i got it off ebay :) i did have a manual pump but it was so difficult to get any milk out

i had a tommee tippee manual - it did the job but a part broke and i lost the spare.
after looking on reviews i bought the avent elctric - cant complain, its super fast.
when i was investigating i read several reviews about the medela swing, cos i know the girls on here rave about it. i decided against i tho as a few people had said that theirs would stop for no reason half way thru a pump?
anyway, can u google breast pump reviews? thats what i did x

I have the medela pump in style advanced (loaned to me from a friend - just had to buy the tubes and stuff). I like it alot, though I was spoiled my first month home from the hospital as I had to rent a hospital grade pump at first to help get my milk to come in. Compared to the hospital grade pump, nothing can compare, but it does a really good job.

i love my medela swing i got it off ebay

thanks ladies :) i looked up reviews and i think i will probably go with the medela swing. its the right price range for us and seems to be highly recommended :)

the medela swing, nothing else worked for me :thumbup:

Also loving the medela swing xx

I have tried several manual ones and found Avent and Medela were the better makes. I found the Medela less fiddly. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->