Breasts not leaking?

golcarlilly

Proud mum of 2
Reaction score
My boobs don't leak at all between feeds and the other one doesn't when I am feeding on one, is this normal?

I never leaked and I had and still have plenty to feed my son. Consider yourself lucky. I just say I have very well behaved boobs. :)

Yeah you are lucky mine leak loads get soaked if I dont have pads on lol

I think Ive leaked maybe once and that was last week when baby slept on me and when i moved him i had leaked all over my shirt!

I don't really know if I am, I'm too scared to go without pads!

AFAIK it's perfectly normal to leak, or not. Mine leaked, literally one or two drops, once, when I was 8 months pregnant. Since then, not a DROP.

mine occasionally do overnight if Thomas goes a bit longer than normal without a feed, but other than that, mine havent. Ive never worn breast pads - oh except when i was using nipple cream and it was staining my white bra! lol

I leak if my LO doesn't feed when expected, in the AM, and after a warm shower. I have no idea if this is normal or not???

Mine only leaked when my milk came in fully and when I was pumping more often....and when I did skin to skin.....omg...it was so bad I would have to walk to the bathroom in my hospital gown with HUGE wet spots. I would cover my breasts as best I could..but everyone could see. I wanted to die! LOL But with skin to skin in the NICU you usually dont wear a bra! What could I do?! LOL

I've always leaked but I have a few friends that were gobsmacked that I still need breastpads as one of them never needed them and the other only needed them for the 1st week:wacko:....I wish. Would save me a fortune if I didn't leak:thumbup:

I have only ever leaked if hannah doesn't feed for about 6 hrs lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->