Breasts Not Very Sore Anymore??

Skywalker

Reaction score
I've seen similar threads to this but I suppose it's different when it happens to you... earlier, my breasts were so sore that I had to carefully wrap the towel around myself when getting out of the bath and carefully unwrap the towel, carefully put on my bra, etc. My breasts were really enlarged and extremely tender, itchy, irritated, felt like they were going to explode, etc., for the last couple of days. It was so bad it was waking me up in my sleep and I almost tore OH's arm off when he tried to touch them in his sleep! Now, I just touched them and they're almost not sore at all! Is that normal, even when they were so sore earlier today? I'm still nauseas, though overall all of my symptoms seem to be getting better to some degree in the last 2-3 days. I would love to hear some reassuring or similar stories if you have them!

I remember feeling the same way last time with symptoms coming and going esp sore BBs and everything worked out. This time I have not had sore BBs at all which I find slightly worrying as they were very sore by this time last time around :wacko:

My breast tenderness definitely tends to come and go - I'll go days where I feel hardly any tenderness at all and other days where the spray of the shower stings them! I think it's pretty normal for this to happen. x

With my last pregnancy I had very sore books to start off with and then It just went. Your hormones are probably starting to figure them selves out, I wouldn't worry

It's normal for them to hurt and not hurt. Also you have has scans so try and relax and enjoy the symptom free days x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->