breathing and pets

maybebby

Reaction score
5 weeks an 2 days an I'm already finding it hard to breath! OMG thought this wouldn't happen for a while! Read its bc body is producing more oxygen. Have any body else had this problem?

Also any u guys have pets tht notice ur pregnancy? I swear my cat knows bc she has peed all over my bed! An my dog follows me everywhere! Even at night shell follow me to bathroom! B4 she wouldn't hang around me like tht. I find it sweet (minus the cat)

My boy cat is more obsessed with me than ever, and that's saying something. My girl pees on the bed no matter what--I WISH that were just a side effect of pregnancy lol. But I feel very loved when my boy gets clingier.

Our female dog won't leave my side and if our male gets too close she will growl until he backs up

One of my dogs and one of my cats have become super stalkers over the last couple weeks. I had initially attributed it to them missing me as I had just come back from a 2 week long trip, but they are still doing it. The other three animals could care less. The dog is always trying to lay in my lap and the cat seems to need to be in the same room. He followed me into four different rooms earlier right when I was getting ready for bed.

this is so strange! but dog is doing the same thing! when i took the test and it was BFP, i realised he had been following me EVERYWHERE for the last 2 weeks! and i am 6 + 1 now and he is still doing it!
very cute :)

My dog doesn't bother with me tbf he's dopey though :haha: my cat however, he's lying on my tummy, sleepin on my pillow & generally won't leave me alone - he's always been clingy but not like this! :cloud9:

I have five dogs and none of them seem to have noticed anything! My little Westie (my original dog so my baby) always wants cuddles anyway so nothing out of the ordinary. Only thing I would say is one of the spaniels we have has been a bit more pleasant to me! He's a lovely dog but seems to act like a stroppy teenager in the evenings and doesn't want company - he has been a lot more affectionate and sitting in front of me so maybe I'm wrong and he does know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->