• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Breathlessness

Reaction score
I'm posting in here rather than TTC as I'm not TTC per se, I just occasionally think 'oooh a second might be nice'.
And I'm definitely not posting about anything that could really be anything but I have to vent my tiny 'eek' somewhere ;)
A few weeks ago, we were briefly 'silly' - not to completion or anything but he was definitely inside me for a bit (which was v nice, how we both hate condoms!).
Yesterday he commented how I was breathless. I paused and went '!'. This is because both times I have been pregnant (once chemical, once our daughter) my first symptom before anything else was breathlessness.

Now to be fair, it's almost categorically the fact that I currently have a cold ;)

But gosh, it's hard not for a tiny tiny tiny bit of me that knows it's being stupid to not go :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :wacko:

Hahaha sooooo know the feeling! My hubby and I are thinking about number two, well he is, I already know lol, and we were 'silly' a few days ago right around the time of the big O. And now I'm obsessing. Names, nursery, boy or girl, etc etc.

Why are we so crazy?!

Heh. Hormones ;-) fortunately we got away with this time, period started yesterday :)

I had a MC almost 2 years ago, my first symptom of pregnancy (besides getting home from work and eating an entire pizza and still feeling hungry haha) was breathlessness, and my heart would just pound.

I've been feeling breathless also! I'm not overweight or anything, but just going to the bathroom and back gets me out of breath! I read that a "cold" could also be a sign! I know how the broodiness feels! I'm WTT for atleast 3 years but I'm still symptom spotting and hoping that I'll get pregnant by accident!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"