breech at 20 week scan STUPID question

Connor was a pain all way through, i was having scans every tuesday and thursday because of the problems i had and everytime i went for a scan he was in a different position and he was like that right to the end of my pregnancy

ohh and there is a lady on the multiples section and one of her twins turned late (about 34 weeks I think) so if there is enough room for a twin to do it there is hope for us all

oohh bladder football lol I have some hip pain today and sure its sideways baby lol

Haha Bruised hip, Cant wait untill ur like 30 odd weeks to hear about 4 little feet kicking you i bet it feels crazy! Its an awful feeling beeing kicked in the bladder tho i never had it with charlie im sure he was head down from the moment he grew a head and stayed that way untill he came out :rofl: maybe thats why he crazy too much blood to the brain! Anyway i love feeling him kick but i dont like feeling him kick me there! makes me need a wee every time!

my LO was breech up until about 24 weeks and then he turned...I could tell because he would kick my bladder and cervix area soo hard and then I woke up one day to feel him kick up high :) it was such a relief from the bladder kicks but I was sure he would end up breech again but Im now 28weeks and hes stays head down or sometimes sideways where I feel him stretch and both my sides get pushed out kinda wierd feeling :)

Best thing is to encourage him to turn.
Going on all 4's for 10mins at a time, using birthing ball from early on (im using 1, have been for few weeks now)
Yeah, i wouldnt worry/stress over it just yet.

Oh i was on a ball today at physio! It hurt tho! Haha, I'll give the all 4's thing ago, i do want him off my bladder! i know he will be soon but the sooner the better!

During my 20 weeks scan, Lo was flipping from head down to head up to sideways. He was clearly able to move all over the place. My guess is your baby will do an aweful lot of moving between now and birth day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->