Breech? Head down?

CherylC3

Mummy to Leo
Reaction score
Hey I have been frank breech since 30 wks with alot of movement up high at my ribs and to the side but yesterday I saw another midwife and she says baby's head down so going for a US on Montoya see..

All u head down ladies where is ur movement?xx

Yep, mine are all under my ribs and down one side and baby is definitely head down.

Good luck :hugs:

I can tell by where her hiccups are. When she was transverse they were on my side, head down in my pelvis, etc.

Ooh Cheryl, will u still be getting the section if he's turned?

No I think they will just leave me.. But his movements don't feel any different tbh so we will see. X

You'll be all prepared to be having him on Tuesday aswell. Lol. Typical wee boy!!

Aw I kno I'm hoping he's still breech so we get to meet him... Where are u feeling ur kicks? Is Alex head down?x

Yeah he's head down but was still turning until 37 weeks!! I feel his kicks up high and in the middle/ sides. I can feel rooting around from his hands down low and have knees sticking out my sides. He's not engaged at all though and I doubt he will be until I'm in labour. He likes to move around too much!!

Aw I just can't wait till mon to see wots happening. Xx

Hi Cheryl, my wee man is definitely head down and most of his movements are up under my ribs, more to one side than the other, with just occasional punches to my bladder! Good luck for Monday, keep us posted! xx

Yep that's true, if she has the hiccups they're pretty much in my crotch.

Hey baby's head down but the woman I saw today said just to head in tomoro.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->