Breech Position advice and tiny little rant!

dizzyspells

Mia & Finnlays Mummy.xxx
Reaction score
I have been in Anti Natel Day unit twice this week due to having high blood pressure and pulse rate.They have sent me home to rest and a midwife is coming to see me on Tuesday to check on everything,
Anway while I was in they said that the baby is in a breech position and seems very happy there!!I was under the impression that there was loads of time for baby to turn yet as im only 29wks?!,I asked the midwife and she said yes there is still time but he seems very settled??!!What?? I have to go and see a consultant now for both BP,Pulse and the baby being breech which I know is only in my best interest but did feel a little sad. Its just annoyed me a bit because now im not only worring about my BP but that the baby is breech. How can they tell that the baby is happy and settled?? I know it mind sound daft to be worring about the position so early but they have scared me now,really dont want a section.Has anybody had anything simlair at this stage?.

Have a look at www.spinningbabies.com there's a lot of advice there about how to encourage your LO to turn. Was the breech diagnosed by a scan? If not, there's a lot of room for error. And try not to worry, there is plenty of time for the baby to turn.

Aww hun, there is still plenty of time for baby to turn so try not to worry too much, you don't need this stress at the moment hun, I really hope your LO moves for you, take care :hugs: XX

Don't worry hun, i'm 33 weeks today and my baby's breech. My MW says they won't try to turn baby until I have a scan at 36 weeks. Seems pretty comfy in there at the moment and not showing any signs of moving yet. Try to relax, (i know, easier said than done).

good luck hun

heather xx

Dont worry about the breech thing hun - plenty time for him to turn. My friend was in getting prepped for her section when they realised bubba had turned! :) Dont stress! xxx

There is plenty of time for baby to turn x

Thanks guys,I thought as much just wish they had given me the same reassurance at the andau,instead of making me worry!Will try and relax now!x

I had an ultrasound this week and was told my baby is still head up which I know because i can feel his head in my ribs! I asked when they needed to be hopefully turned by and she said 36weeks, that I still have plenty of time.

we have to have regualr growth scans for our jelliebean. at between 27-29 weeks we were toldbaby was 'breach maternal right' on notes, went for scan this week at 31weeks and baby had turned around! :D

xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->