breech

A_preggers

Reaction score
last week i had my ultrasound during my 26th week &(3 days)and the report said i have a breech baby...im 27 weeks pregnant now, is it still early to worry that i may have a breech birth,is it normal? is there a possibility that it'll rotate in the later weeks so that il have a head down first delivery??? getting worried...:wacko:

your baby has plenty of time to still rotate a few more times.my son was breeh at 36 weeks and they put it in my notes and he was born in the correct position at 37+4. after he was born they had to schedule and ultrasound for his hips (don't know if this is common) had an ultrasound at 6 weeks old and all was well(they were checking to see if his hip was dislocated).hope this helps.best of luck in the rest of your pregnancy.

After 25 weeks all our notes (scan and midwife) will include the way the baby is positioned - so breech, head down or sideways according to direction (there are proper terms for the last three but I cant remember them!!) So at your stage they are just stating it for the record rather than indicating the position baby will be in at term xx

my baby was breech from 20 weeks but finally decided to turn at 30 weeks :D I too was really worried but for now she is head down, they dont worry til 36 weeks :hugs: xxx

youre still quite early for worrying about baby being breech atm as you are quite early, theres babies that lay in breech until like 1 week before duedate i have heard. my boy was fixated around week 32 the mw said.

My baby has been breech every scan and app up until today
his 1st day head down :happydance:
am 30weeks

last night he was DEFFO transverse (sideways)
as i was getting nudges/kicks/puches in both my sides at same time
and just could feel how different it was

and now today was wondering why all my movement was high up
had never ever felt it there b4 and a scan today at my checkup showed
he was head down but not engaged

wudnt be suprised if i woke up with my usual kicks to the lady area in the morning :haha:

there LOADS time and still plenty space for baby to venture about happily in there :thumbup:
xx

finally i can breathe!thanx for the reply ladies... :hugs:

My little one has been breech all along.

Midwives and myself are not worried yet - althought I am 35wks -baby can still move and turn til 37+wks - thought I just have a feeling little one is too comfy head up close to my heart!

Just enjoy your pregnancy and at your check around 36wks you might have a better idea then what could happen!:flower:

Babies can change position at any time. I've even heard of a woman who was in labour having a vaginal breech birth. They'd examined her and found a bottom, and the next time they examined her, the baby was coming head first!

But if you're worried about your baby's position, have a look at this web site: www.spinningbabies.com - it's got lots of great tips of things you can do to help get your baby in the best position for birth from any stage in pregnancy. :)

Gina. x

Hi hun my little girl was breech at my 20 week scan. The sonographer didnt seem bothered at all and said that babies move around so much she will will probably change position really soon :hugs:
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"