bribing him to clean!!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by MummyMummy, Apr 5, 2009.

1. MummyMummy

MummyMummy Well-Known Member

omg. girlies. desperate times. desperate measures and all that. as you all know my spd/pgp is causing me agony so housework has been handed over to my mr.man. although he doesn't seem to do much. ever! today i noticed how much washing we had in our hall (live in an appartmentwith washer in hall cupboard) and how full of dirty towels our ensuite was so i told him if he washes and dries ALL the clothes today i will give him lovings... the kind where he gets to lie back (he's had to do allthe work for awhile due to spd/pgp LOL!)

it looks well when i have to offer sexual favours to get my home clean!! :rofl:

*fingers crossed our (maybe) durham trip today takes longer than expecteD* :rofl:

xXx

2. MelanieSweets

MelanieSweets Well-Known Member

lol lol hahaha so funny :rofl::rofl: i have been struggling with housework today .... but we did say we would do operation evict baby later on when all the jobs are done !! :rofl:

i have to admit ... he's had to do all the loving kind of things since i have been pregnant poor sole i said i will make it upto him once baby has popped !! xx

3. dizzy duck

dizzy duck Mummy to Oliver

Aww hun, :rofl: Desperate times does call for Desperate measures. I hope all goes well, i know how hard it is to rely on your DH to do the house work Im disabled and struggle as much as I can but its getting so hard and will have to use these tactics again soon :rofl: take care :hugs: XX

4. mrsholmes

mrsholmes Well-Known Member

:rofl::rofl:I do this too mine OH put all the nursery furnitire up on friday after work so he could go for a pint last night:muaha:

5. Kimboowee

Kimboowee Complete

Haha i do this all the time! It seems to work though!

6. Wobbles

Wobbles BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired

Sexual favours for housework? Nah! I'd tell him I'll stick the broom up his backside if he didn't help :shock: lol