Bridal party - help.

Kiki1993

Reaction score
Hi we have a day ceremony of 50 guests for the wedding and an extra 20-30 evening guests. We were wondering how many bridemaids/bridal members we should have and if there is too many?
We got engaged years ago and at the time me and my sister were very close and i said she would be my MOH .. now we aren't very close, I don'tagree with a lot of her choices (smoking weed, partying like 3 times a week, binge drinking at least 1-3 times a week while i have her son) .. but when i told her we are booking the venue today she said she couldnt wait to be my MOH and asked what kind of dress she could get ... Now I don't want a massive family dispute so I'm going to keep her in the bridal party (even though I don't really want her there) .. Then my OH has said his sister he is closest too and I do get on with asked if he could hint to me to let her be a bridesmaid and I do want to show the joining of families ... But then my 2 best friends who have offered to help pay for things and been asking how they can help with planning etc and just been so helpful and I don't know whether to ask them or not .. I think they have already assumed they are because we are so close but is 4 bridesmaids too much for 50 guests? It seems like it to me? And then I have 4 nieces all of them wanting to get a special dress, my SIL already told the youngest she will be a flower girl and she is so excited I can't really tell her no. I had words with my SIL saying she had no right to promise that but obviously i cant say to a 4 year old who is super excited she can't but then my 3 other nieces are left out ... I'm so confused and it's stressing me out!
Any comments/suggestions?

Bridesmaids are closest friends and family. The ones who have always been by your side. It shouldn't matter how many guests you have :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->