So we've had my OH's broken down old truck sitting in our yard for almost a year now (why is it so hard for men to get rid of things???) and someone is supposed to FINALLY be coming by to pick it up, so my OH asked me to go put the keys in the cab. We haven't opened the doors in the truck for a couple months, but apparently there was a leak somewhere in the roof because the ENTIRE cab is absolutely COVERED in mold. Ladies, never in my life have I seen anything like this.... There literally wasn't more than an inch of space in there that wasn't moldy. It was just unbelievable. Anyways, I'm a little worried that my brief exposure to the mold has effected me. As soon as I opened the truck door, it hit me in the face like a big, thick wave. I immediately closed the door and walked away from the area, but I was exposed to this mold for about 10 seconds or so, and now my eyes burn and my nose itches like I need to sneeze. I came inside, washed my hands, and blew my nose but my sinuses are still burning! I'm a little concerned that I may have breathed some in and it's damaging my lungs! Anyone know anything about exposure to mold and if I should be worried?