Bright new month, bright new cycle! Everyone's welcome!

Hena

Reaction score
Update: June wasn't lucky for a lot of us, so we're moving on to July! Join us for some Summer baby making :flower:

-------
June 1=CD 1? Come and join me! At least it will be easy to remember what CD we're on this month (even without popping on BnB to check our tickers!)

Nobody likes seeing that old :witch: but at least we can team up and try to keep her away this time. Let's catch some summer eggies!

My cycle jumped from a normal 28-29 days (since my first period at 11!) to 34 days last cycle, and 40 this past cycle. AF got me today, just as I was prepared to have a blood test on Friday. I was pretty sure we caught the egg this month, but alas. :shrug:

We're trying conceive plus this month, hoping that helps. I hope some other ttc #1ers want to join in for some pma this month!

I'm on CD4 (I think), I'm coming off of BCP so I'm not sure how normal this cycle will be, but I'm pumped that June is here! Yay TTC! Can I join you anyways?

:hi:Hi there
Weve been ttc for near on 6months now. Im on CD16 and had a pretty strong line on my OVK yesterday:happydance: Lots of BDing been happening to get a lil bubber!!:blush:
Hoping this is my month! FXed for everyone! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi all
I'm 2DPO and this is our 8th month
:af::dust::crib::blue::pink:

Good luck!

Probably will be joining you all - due AF today.... GL to everyone x

wil be ttc soon but sending baby dust your way ladies

Welcome ladies! I hope June is our lucky month! I'm traveling to see my family in North America in July and would LOVE to be able to tell my mother in person that she's going to be a grandmother for the first time. Fingers crossed and baby dust for all of us! :dust:

June 2nd *should* be my CD1! .... still have a few hrs before it hits me in all likelihood.

Glad to be sharing the experience with you ladies! I'm excited!

It feels so weird that I'm technically "TTC" and yet I haven't been able to do anything yet lol.. silly AF ruins all the fun. I should probably change my ticker to one that counts the cycle instead or I will definetly forget what day I am on.

I'm so pleased that this thread is growing! And congratulations to all the newbies, it's such an exciting time!!! I hope all of us, no matter how long we've been trying have some luck this cycle!
Hubby is away this weekend (planned around AF so we don't miss any fertile opportunity, hehe) and just phoned to tell me he saw a pair of storks on his drive! It's got to be a good sign, eh?
I'm having a nice red wine with dinner tonight because I can :wine: hope it's the last one until sometime in March 2012! (or later....I guess we shouldn't drink while breast feeding either....)

It feels so weird that I'm technically "TTC" and yet I haven't been able to do anything yet lol.. silly AF ruins all the fun. I should probably change my ticker to one that counts the cycle instead or I will definetly forget what day I am on.

:haha: I would never know what CD I'm on without it! Well....except for this month since I started on the 1st.

Hey ladies! I would love to join you! AF came yesterday afternoon for me as well. Starting the CBFM this month so hoping to catch that eggy!! :)

We can do it this round, ladies!!!
I'm trying to get my stress way down for this cycle so I've got my yoga stuff out and it feels amazing!
I'm temping and planning to really use OKPs this month until I get a pos, even if I have to use 30 of the darn things :haha: Aslo, hubby has been warned that he's on demand every day starting the 10th :sex: I'm psyched! His quote when AF came: you mean all that sex was for nothing?! :rofl:
My AF is actually almost gone already, that's one thing I can say for my cycles. Mentration might be painful, and for the past two months irregular, but it never hangs around for more than 4 days.
Do you have any tricks or tips to share? I heard that grapefruit juice is good for CM so I'm going to buy a couple of bottles today (can't hurt, right?)

I use preseed and love it. I do not use ad much as recommended on the bottle but it's one of the few lubes where sperm can survive. It helps take the CM problem away too :)

Lots of people around the same time!

so.... June 2nd *should* have been 1st day of AF. It's not here yet. When I told my DH this morning he said "oh, so you're late then?"... I said it's more like "tardy". ;) I've had a regular 28 day cycle for at least 5 months since coming off BC so I do find it strange that AF hasn't shown yet... :shrug:

Officially we were not going to start until this cycle so have been using condoms since I came off my birth control last year. It's highly unlikely that we did anything that would increase our chances a little earlier than expected... Except for one time maybe...

On a side note, I haven't had any symptoms. None. Not even PMS.

interesting.

ooh prepping, have you done a test??

I was thinking that if I don't see a sign of AF by tomorrow afternoon, then I think I might stop and pick up a test.... Mostly because tomorrow is a friend's bday and there was going to be a few wobbly's :blush:. Kind of need to know before that! Goodness knows that I've had a few glasses of wine this month that I probably shouldn't have if there's anything going on!

I'm positive I'll be coming back here saying that she took her sweet time but finally came...

.... pretty sure...

... ya... :thumbup:

Don't think i'd even know what to do with myself if I found otherwise. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back