Bright red bleed 11 weeks

hiphophooray

Reaction score
I am terrified. Sitting in the ER waiting room.. I had a small bit of cramping then a small gush of cm/fluid mixed with bright red blood. I had a couple more small gushes that were on the toilet paper and felt another gush when I left the house. My breasts arent sore anymore and I am worried for the worst :( has anyone been through this and it been okay?

Hun it will be fine im sure.. happened to my friend she saw baby heartbeat was fine no reason for bleed !!! And she give birth 6 weeks ago tl a healthy lil girl...
Its natural to think the worst but try not to hun xx

I had a bright red gush at 13 weeks went to er and they were less than helpful....but I did get to see a heartbeat. As you can see from my ticker that baby is 4 months old today! My placenta was low lying and could have been the reason. It is terrifying. Hope everything is OK ☺

I hope things are ok, I too had a bright red bleed at 8 weeks and am now 35 weeks, try not to stress too much, let us know how you get on

So when I had my MC at 8 weeks I was GUSHING blood for about 4 hours followed by extremely heavy flow for days, with massive clots and the worst cramps. If u don't have super intense bleeding I think ur ok. Especially since ur farther along than I was when I miscarried.
Good luck doll!

Thank you everyone. My HCG dropped and no hb could be found on the doppler, waiting for a scan but I already know i've lost it. I am completely devastated to say the least.

10 weeks is still super early to have heard the hb on doppler....not sure about the hcg drop, could that be related to the placenta taking over? Are you still bleeding? Praying for your little bean momma.

10 weeks is still super early to have heard the hb on doppler....not sure about the hcg drop, could that be related to the placenta taking over? Are you still bleeding? Praying for your little bean momma.

I was thinking the same! I think I read somehwhere that hcg is only reliable early in pregnancy. I hope all is well!

Hun dont count out yet..
Hcg drops at 10 weekd anyway and dopplers are unreliable so early hun xxc

Praying all is ok x

Thank you everyone! At the scan bubs was super active and had a strong hb!! I came home and bled a little more so I am still pretty scared something is going wromg but trying to stay positive!!

That is a good sign your baby is well. I'd think if the bleed would be a sign of a miscarriage baby would not be well? But idk just seems unlikely.
I hope the bleeding stops! I know it is really scary seeing blood. :(

That's great news hun! Hope the bleeding stops soon :flower:

Soooo happy to come on and see that baby is well. Lots of women have lots of bleeding thru pregnancy and perfectly healthy babies. I know it's terrifying when it's you, but hopefully the scan gave you some peace of mind. Will you get more frequent scans to keep an eye on baby.... boy, they surely know how to worry us even before they are here!!

Is this going to be another Gemstone type thread?! I hope so! Gemstone has bleeding throughout the early stages if her pregnancy and thought she was out numerous times.....but her bean was too strong to give up!! Fingers crossed the bleeding stops and all is well!

Thank you ladies!! I am lying in bed all day while hubby does everything :) very minimal brown spotting and no clots or bright red blood so I am hopeful. No appointment until Wednesday afternoon though, I've been googling like a mad women & it seems to be very common, hopefully Wednesday my OB can determine where the bleed came from for more reassurance! I am playing around with gender guesses in the prediciton forum & a couple so the sites now to keep my spirits lifted it seems to be helping :D thank you for all your kind words and support!

Just had more bleeding, darker red with small clots :( wednesday cant come soon enough!

Just wanted to send you a hug! :hugs:
I'm in a similar place. I had some bleeding at 10 weeks so I know how terrifying it is! I also have a sonogram on wednesday. Fingers crossed we both get good news!

That is so scary. I hope there is an explanation for it like a hematoma or cyst...praying.

Thank you everyone! At the scan bubs was super active and had a strong hb!! I came home and bled a little more so I am still pretty scared something is going wromg but trying to stay positive!!

I had this at 10 weeks (and bits of bleeding from 5-7 weeks.

My dr in the end said the only explanation must be hormonal as there was nothing near baby

I'm nearly 17 weeks now and so far baby is ok :)

I know it's scary when it happens though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"