Bright red then brown implantation bleeding? HELP!

Ask4joy

Reaction score
Hi ladies...I seem to be having a whacky cycle and am trying to figure out what is going on. 2 days ago I had a big temp drop and some light pink spotting in the morning. Later than evening I found bright red blood when I checked with tp and had a big cry. An hour later it turned to brown spotting. The next day my temp shot up to its highest yet and I had very light brown scanty spotting all day. My temp is still on the high end today and I'm still having some light brown spotting. I often spot the day before AF but not 3 days in a row...and once it turns red AF is here and continues to flow red. I've taken several hpts including a FRER and all negative, except for a possible vvf positive on a Wondfo yesterday.

Also I don't really know when I ovulated because FF gives me different dates depending on the mode it's in. Not sure if my temp drop on cd18 was ovulation or because I slept outside in a tent.

Anyone experience anything like this before your BFP?

Hey there lovely xx With my son I had IB. It was bright red and the size of a 20 cent piece. It looked like it was mixed with ewcm but that's all I got. It's hard to say what it is really. How many days until AF is due for you? The spotting started at 7DPO yes? That's a good sign, plus the fact your temp has gone up. Your O date looks right to me, going by temps xx A HPT will take around 3-5 days after implantation to turn +, sometimes sooner if you're baseline HCG is higher than normal.
Good luck beautiful and I hope to see you here soon! :hugs:

Thanks, Tiny! That's reassuring. I feel like I'm going mad - fluctuating between feeling hopeful and worrying there is something wrong with me for spotting for the last 3 days. Hope I'm here soon too! :)

I just had what I think (hope!) is IB this morning. I did a quick search and found a BFP likely won't show until 2-4 days after the bleeding. I suppose that makes sense.. if what we've experienced is IB than that means implantation JUST happened and our bodies need a second to produce the HCG hormone. Fx we'll both be seeing each other soon in this section of bnb!

Hi Sava! FX for us both. My spotting is almost non-existent today. 10dpo - still bfn. Spotting started on 7dpo. Hoping for a BFP soon!

Well.. you just convinced me to wait on testing! I hate seeing those bfns. 10dpo is still super early, I bet you see your bfp in a day or two. Buddies!

Well AF arrived yesterday after 4.5 days of spotting which is very unusual for me. With my temp dip and spotting at 9dpo I can't help but wonder if it was a failed implantation. On to August.

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear that! Good luck with August!

(I'm actually cramping quite a bit this morning so I'm not sure which way things will go this week..)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->