Bright Yellow Urine In 2ww??

hmmmmmmm i noticed to wee thing too this last couple of days (have been doing sneeky tests even though i know its too early!!!!)
and i did think when i looked at it, that it was very brightly coloured TMI!!!

i am not convinced that i will get my :bfp: this month, so i wonder what this is?????? :-k

:hug:

xxx

hiya didnt want to read and run! But i had the same when i got my :bfp: last month, TMI but it was also really smelly! i thought this was a urine infection but turned out not to be! Hope you get ur :bfp: this month :flower: xxxx

sorry chris i have that too.. and well i have af ;( I hope u get ur bfp tho huni

Hmmm....all very strange. Thank you ladies for responding. So either we're all dehydrated, pregnant, hallucinating or we've somehow all contracted the same infection! :rofl:

Urine's not bright yellow atm. Will have to see what it's like tomorrow. Maybe I was just dehydrated? :shrug: But I've been dehydrated many times before and never bright yellow, dark maybe, but not bright. Oh well, only time will tell.....

Chris so i went to the loo and For SURE mine is bright yellow...and like you said when dehrydrated its usually dark..same here! sooooo hope its a good sign!?!?!...:) Lets get our bfps this month!!!!!! any other symptoms hunni?

Not much at all in way of symptoms other than the urine. What about you? I really hope we get our :bfp: this month! I'm really hoping I didn't sacrifice Great Adventure for nothing! :rofl:

awww yeah that would suck if your not..! i hope you are!umm symptoms so far..sore throat, tons of cramps, and lots of cm, backache..and stabbing pains ..thats about it!....So we'll see! im not testing for awhile...i could test monday but way to scared!!!!!

I too hope that I don't burst anyone's bubble here but I had that too back at the beginning of the week then started spotting day yesterday and now full AF today. But I do hope that you all get your BFP! Good luck ladies!! :hugs:

Well, no bright yellow urine today. So guess I was just dehydrated yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->