Bright yellow

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by ladyredlainey, Jan 27, 2011.

1. ladyredlainey

ladyredlainey Preg - mum to 4 girls

Hiya (far to much info about to be typed lol!)

I usually wake up, and go to the loo and the morning trip is usually quite dark for urine, but this morning it was bright yellow :shrug: does that mean anythings wrong does anyone know?

It usually manage to drink enough through the day to lighten the colour quite a bit, but first time I have woken with bright yellow urine :blush:

As I said, prob far to much info for this time of morning lol! :lol: but just wondered if anyone knew anything about this stuff.

I have my next mw appointment this coming Tuesday (will be 24 weeks by then eekk! lol)

Hope your all well xx

2. Lucky777

Lucky777 Mommy of 1 little boy

i make sure i drink lots of water .. no less than 2Lt a day. So i haven't had a problem with my urine its always light. Hope you find the problem... good luck :hugs:

3. ladyredlainey

ladyredlainey Preg - mum to 4 girls

Thanks :) it is lazy of me really, I just can not be bothered getting up more than once through the night for the loo :lol: :blush: I always need the loo at 4am, drives me nuts lol

4. Lucky777

Lucky777 Mommy of 1 little boy

lol i would wet my bed if i do not go at least 4 times a night! :)

5. XJessicaX

XJessicaX mum to two girls!

A diet high in protein will cause yellow urine and so will B vitamins.