bring it on, you witch! :)

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by LesleyL, Jun 3, 2011.

1. LesleyL

LesleyL new mommy of twin girls!

So I have finished my provera for this cycle. It is now 2 days later, and I have started red spotting, so I am sure the :witch: is going to come full force today or tomorrow. Not sure if I will count today as cd 1 or tomorrow. We will see. Then, cycle day 4 on to clomid round 2! I really, really hope it works this month. I am on 100 mg instead of 50, since the 50 did not work last month. I spent half the month of may depressed because I knew we officially hit the 1 yr ttc mark. When we started, I had nooooo clue that I wouldn't be able to even get af on my own. This put a little damper on our plans of starting a family. I kept picturing this summer with me chasing around a little kid, not going to the doctor every month for a new prescription:( Just a little rant----good luck to everyone and may we all get our JUNE :bfp:!!!!!!!!!!!

:dust:

2. ceejie

ceejie Well-Known Member

Good luck!!

I have to ask...how many days of provera do you take to bring on your AF. I take prometrium to bring AF and I have to take 14 days worth, the AF comes 3-5 days later. But I've seen lots of people mention that they only take about 7 days of provera??

As for what day is CD1...I've asked my dr this before because with the prometrium I sometimes get a few days of spotting first....she said the first full day of bleeding that requires an actual pad or tampon is CD1.

Good luck with this cycle!

3. wantanerd

wantanerd Well-Known Member

Good Luck!!!

4. LesleyL

LesleyL new mommy of twin girls!

thank you! i take provera 10 mg for 10 days. period usually comes 4 days later. it has been 2 days since the last pill, and i am still just spotting.