Bringing back AF

bumpnbump

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I'm new here. I already have one child (12 months), my husband and I are wanting to start trying for #2. Long story short, I have been on birth control and a medication called Lupron back in June of this year. I have not had a cycle since. I am trying to get things started again.

I've heard some things about Pregnenolone. Has anyone used this? Or is there something else that you can suggest?

I have tried Vitex and Progesterone Cream. (I actually conceived my first child with Vitex) but so far it has not helped in bringing my cycle back.

I was just hoping for some insight. I have discussed this with my doctor but he was not of much help. My doctor told me that he can't give me anything to help my cycle return.

Any suggestions? TIA

What about provera? That induces periods. I would skip the vitex and any of the other herbal supplements. They can cause more damage than the help they are supposed to provide.
Are you still breastfeeding? If not and you still don't have periods, it might be time to see a different doctor. But if you are breastfeeding, then that would be why you haven't had a return of your period. There really isn't much you can do at that point.

What about provera? That induces periods. I would skip the vitex and any of the other herbal supplements. They can cause more damage than the help they are supposed to provide.
Are you still breastfeeding? If not and you still don't have periods, it might be time to see a different doctor. But if you are breastfeeding, then that would be why you haven't had a return of your period. There really isn't much you can do at that point.

I'm not breastfeeding anymore. I was on a medication to treat my endometriosis in June that stopped my cycle. The Lupron injection that I had in June is what has stopped my cycle. I've heard of Provera, but not sure if that will help me or not. It's not something I've asked my doctor about yet.

I'm not breastfeeding anymore. I was on a medication to treat my endometriosis in June that stopped my cycle. The Lupron injection that I had in June is what has stopped my cycle. I've heard of Provera, but not sure if that will help me or not. It's not something I've asked my doctor about yet.

and.. "MARRY ME!" (sorry, I just saw your name and I got a kick out of it lol. I love Arrested Development.)

and.. "MARRY ME!" (sorry, I just saw your name and I got a kick out of it lol. I love Arrested Development.)

lol.

Ive heard of agnus castus?? Apparently it helps cycle return and cab be found in health shops like holland & barrett. Ive not had to use it so cant tell you much more but you can google it

Ive heard of agnus castus?? Apparently it helps cycle return and cab be found in health shops like holland & barrett. Ive not had to use it so cant tell you much more but you can google it

That's what Vitex is. I've already tried it lol
I used it the cycle I conceived with my son (it really did help my hormone levels even out) but for some reason it's just not helping to bring AF back

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->