Brisbane Mummies

mummy to be

Cautiously Pregnant
Reaction score
Hello there :)
Just wondering how many of us are from Brisbane area??? :flower:

OH PS HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh awesome :) I am in Loganlea (but please don't hold it against me lol) not by choice lol. :)

I'm from brisvegas, moved to Melbourne for hubbies work but hopefully only 6 months possibly a year fingers crossed once bub is born we will be back

We meet again hg your following me aren't u? Hahaha thanks for my uber cool sig xoxox

So cool to meet other locals! :) None of my friends here have babies or are pregnant (not that they're too young - we're all late 20s/early 30s).

I've never heard of bethania? Hg I'm ur friend and I'm preggas but not ther :( massive sad face

Bethania's in-between Waterford and Edens Landing, darl'. If you're coming from Beenleigh, it's just after Edens/Holmview and just before Waterford.

Ahhh, I have a better idea of where that is now. I'm from the North side. So stupid how we're so divided here, isn't it? :haha:

U explained that well ... I'm originally Westside girl but of latter yrs I'm a northsider with hg xx

Haha, I used to live in Eagleby, in two different houses, then Caboolture, then back to Eagleby, then Perth, then Whoop-Whoop Northern W.A in the middle of the desert (where I fell pregnant the first time, of ALL bloody places!) then back here - so I can usually pin-point where certain place are, stupid step-dad and his bloody painting career, haha, then the partner with all his family being in W.A means we :plane: a lot. :|

Oh not to mention Ipswich/Willowbank - oh the joys of the raceway being two minutes down the road. :growlmad:

Something good has come out of being back in Bethania, though.. #2 is on their way. Yay, pregnant with a toddler! :help:

Hi I am in Brisbane- southside :) this is my 2nd pregnancy nobody knows yet...except my hubby of course and now u guys!

Hi I'm in Brisbane our precious bundle was born last Thursday at the birth centre at the Royal it was an amazing experience and would recommend it to anyone

Hey there- I heard only Nth siders could utilize the birthing clinic :( Unfortunately that excludes me as I am on the southside but I have heard the same...I wish there was something like it here on this side of town.

Yeah is silly that Brisbane is broken in two, I'm not sure what the Mater offers as that is the option for southsiders, hopefully you can give birth how you want to. I had big plans to birth in water but it wasn't going to be filled up in time so I got to enjoy a big bath afterwards.:thumbup:

LOL oh yeah my Sis had her 2nd as her hubby was filling the bath at Sunnybank private...she was fortunate to have quick births. My first was over 26 hrs then an emergency Csection followed by 2 blood transfusions- needless to say not at all my IDEAL birth plan! I am hoping to have the next one under better circumstances...praying hard that it isnt such a bumpy ride!

That doesn't sound very fun, mine was quite quick as it was my first, go to woe it took 8 hours (4:30pm - 12:22 am)with us getting to the hospital at 11:30 and she arrived at 12:22. We had to laugh though she made watching the state of origin a little hard as most of the time I was leaning over a fit ball with contractions, :) where will you be having bub?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"