britax car seat any good?

trace123

mummy2oliver+pregnant
Reaction score
as above looking at buying my little one a new car seat as i can hardly carry him in his and he is very tight in his one. i was looking at getting a britax first plus as they can be rear facing and forward what would you girls recomend?

We have one and it's great :thumbup: Very comfortable for her, secure etc.

We have one, and it is brilliant, we can get her in and out and leave it all strapped in. We had to get one because she looked so uncomfortable in her infant carrier one, and she was always screaming in it! This one is higher up for her, and she can see more, and looks more comfy, she still screams but not as much!!! lol

Just brought a brita 9 months plus one, the brand comes highly recommended and although i havent used it yet it looks really nice and hopefully long lasting...

I like mine because it's rear-facing until 18 months, and seems sturdy and secure, it has great reviews.

The only downsides are it's quite high, so might be difficult getting LO in and out of in rear-facing position in a small car - we have a toyato verso so not too much of an issue for us. The straps can be a little fiddly to adjust (I'm comparing to her maxi cosi cabriofix we had before). Also I've noticed her head lolls forward when she's asleep. It never happened in the maxi cosi, don't know if it's age or design of the britax, I'm going to get one of those neck supports for her.

thank you all for replies great help think we will have to get one have seen one in mothercare £99 instead of £139.99 thought that was a bargain.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->