British january facebook group around yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keza

Reaction score
Hi ladies im due in January. Is there a facebook group for January yet with brits in it? Im in a massive one but its full mainly of americans. Apart from a couple of brits. I don't have anything against americans at all. But its just so different from british ways I don't feel like I fit in. Id love to be part of a brits facebook group.

I'm due in Jan and haven't seen a UK group, maybe create one? I'd join! :)

I'm on one, I didn't make it, not sure we're allowed to share the name on a post but message me x

How do you find them? I tried searching for a facebook December group but no luck :(

I just typed due in January in the search bar and chose one that had an English spelling :) there's a few USA ladies in it though :)

I have no idea how to set one up. But want one with mainly brits. I had a look on facebook. But they all seem to be America.

i'm in one too, if you add the admin Roxy Kilmurray as a friend she will add you. It's a secret group.

You are welcome to start a group on Baby and Bump but we dont permit the sharing of other groups from elsewhere

You may not link to third party forums, chatrooms, competing pregnancy/parenting resources, competing groups/pages or unapproved social networking Web Sites (Example: Formspring.me. The only approved sites at this time for personal pages only are: Facebook, Twitter, Bebo, YouTube, Myspace).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"