Broken it!!

Trinity

Reaction score
I cant believe that it is my first morning home from work on my own .. only 9.00am and i appear to have broken the new tv already!! Turned it on and nothing happened .. green light is on but blank screen. Spoken to OH to talk me through buttons to press and now I cant even turn it off :wacko:

Think I should sit in the middle of the room and not touch anything :cry:

Argh try turning it off at the plug and wait couple of minutes, turn back on if it still the same it might be on standby

LOL nooooooooooo !!!

Sounds lke the sort of thing i'd do lmfao!!

Have you sorted it yet or managed to break something else?? PMSL!!
xxx

Hey Jo .. your suggestion worked!!!! I turned it off at the plug and when i turned it back on it was ok again .. phew!!! OH would have chopped my head off .. lol

Phew!!!
I am glad, I'm always doing summat daft to outr telly and uaully pulling the plug corrects it
Me and electrcals just don't get on!!

Hence why i don't touch his Xbox 360 ....

I'd ruin the friggin thing!
xxx

I know .. im sat here with the new big tv, the new Nintendo Wii and the new Playstation 3 .. wondering which one i will break next.

*Goes and sits on hands in corner*

:?

Go sit directly into the corner, do not move, don't touch and most of all ...

Keep your eyes shut pmsl!
xxx

Painting the other day i moved the TV table & TV across the room but moved the actually TV on to the coffee table right next to it. Once done there I was dragging the TV table back to its corner forgetting his flat screen was on the *other* table. I clicked on in time but chuckled at the thought of his face if he had of seen me doing that LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->