Broody again, cant believe im back here!

fxmummyduck

Reaction score
Hi ladies, it's so exciting to be back last time I was here Nov 2012 which feels like yesterday!

Im feeling really broody again, I loved being pregnant and even the birth, and I absolutely love and adore my lo, he is my world.

Anyway im starting to think about number 2...im just not sure when ttc again. Id like a 2 year maybe longer, no more than 3 year age gap.When would that be? I haven't worked it out!

I suppose for now im just saying hi and welcome anyone elses stories.

Hi again mummyduck! :hugs:

It really has been forever since we were last WTT together back in 2012. :haha:

Liam is 5 months old now and we've worked it out to either May/June of 2015 or 2016 to start trying for the perfect age gap and seasonal birth time we want. We also really want a 2 or 3 (at most) year age gap and we want a spring or summer baby (though we don't mind a February baby if we happened to get pregnant straight away), so that's the best time for us to start trying.

So good talking to you again kk! Sounds like you have thought about things and got it all figured out!

Im thinking about maybe june/ july 2015 as a ttc date. Ds would be around 19 months so when baby was born hed be 28 months...that's if we conceived straight away tho! ;)

Whoo, so we're WTT buddies for the same time again! :happydance:

Woohoo :) I just have to talk to dh now ;) haha! So we'll see! Either way im here wtt until at least then.

I'm definitely WTT until at least then as well. There isn't even a slight chance that we'll be trying any sooner than that. I'm okay with that though, the whole reason we chose that date is that we think we'll actually be ready then, but we know we won't be ready before then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->