• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

BROODY as anything!

skweek35

Reaction score
I'm not expecting responses but need to get this off my chest! I'm sooo broody at the moment I can scream!!
2 close mommy friends have in the last 3 weeks announced they are pregnant! Our LO's are all about 19 months.
The only thing stopping me from TTCing now is we have just put our house on the market. I really don't want to be pregnant and having to pack this house, move and settle into a new house. I don't think it would be fair on my OH to have to do all the back work on his own!

You're not alone!! I've not long started a new job, so hubby & I have said I need time to settle in & we will wait until Nov/Dec until we start TTC #3...That feels like thats ages away!
It doesnt help that so many people I know are expecting/just had their babies!
xx

Oh and not to mention all those pregnant fairies at work, and the baby boom! Walking around the mall is not good for me!

Today I felt a bit broody too. When I was on my walk I saw two fathers with their children and after that I saw a woman holding her daughter who was about a year old. Half of me knows I'm not ready to have children but the other half wants to have one. Also, my af started today too so I feel impatient. :wacko:

I love that: pregnant fairies. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"