Brookes First Day At Nursery

glad it went well! noah did a settling in morning this morning and he loved it! had to bribe him with going to see nanny to get him out of the nursery!
Hes off for his 1st half day on tuesday as at the moment that is all we can afford, want to bump it up to 2 half days when hes about 18 months and see how he goes!

Tell me about it! the paperwork is a nightmare! and the ammount of stuff i need to buy this weekend is unreal! thank god i get paid tomorrow! LOL!

Hope Brooke will be fine! She will love the routine and all he kids at the nursery noah is off too looked so happy and relaxed! I'm sure she will thoroughly enjoy herself! how many days is she going in for? fulltime? it will be the making of her, she won't want to come home eventually haha!

Sounds like its going well so far? What all does the nursery ask to take every day? Just interested to know, lol. All I take for Katie is a change of clothes, wellies and hat. We just take a supply of nappies, wipes when she started and they let me know when they run out. I've so much less to take than the days when Katie goes to her grannies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->