• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Brown/Black Period

Wow #3 that's amazing! You never know. The cramps might be a good thing. Stay hopeful! Fingers crossed for you!

Yes, I'm TTC #2 and just came off the pill at the end of February.

Hopefully this is "the" month for both of us!

Wow #3 that's amazing! You never know. The cramps might be a good thing. Stay hopeful! Fingers crossed for you!

That's what I read, I just keep thinking about testing, I know too early! Fx and prayers for us!!

I can't stop googleing signs and what if's. Its driving me crazy!! But I do keep coming upon the percentages of the cm checking method being greatly successful. So that us a good thing too.

I know I have such a hard time staying offline and not googling every single symptom I have. It's terrible!

How are you feeling today?

I know I have such a hard time staying offline and not googling every single symptom I have. It's terrible!

How are you feeling today?

I know! How can we stop googleing? We NEED to know , right?
I had a weird warm cramp that felt kinda like my uterus contracted, lasted for like 5-10 seconds. I had the same thing right before I found out i was pregnant with dd, so its looking good, plus dry mouth, headache and a pinch or two in my back. Was oober emotional yesterday sobbing once and tearing up a couple moree times .
How are you feeling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"