Brown bleeding 7-8 weeks what should i do

CONGRATULATIONS Lully2011-that is wonderful news, glad everything is ok. I must admit i was glad to see only one as i had a dream a few weeks ago that there were four!!! It will be lovely to have twins though, how exciting!

CONGRATULATIONS Lully2011-that is wonderful news, glad everything is ok. I must admit i was glad to see only one as i had a dream a few weeks ago that there were four!!! It will be lovely to have twins though, how exciting!

Haha thanks! :D Me and my partner just keep laughing at each other when we think about it. Its going to be crazy but I cant wait for meet both of them now! I just hope they arrive safe and sound! :D

I had that at 7 weeks, glad everything is okay!

Hi I'm 8weeks and 2days and had some bleeding at 6weeks so mad rush to the hospital where everything turned out fine. Just started again today same thing, brown colour and not much. I know I shouldn't worry after last time but I still do especially as this is my first. Has anyone else had this where it only happens every couple of weeks? Partner thinks it's daft going to hospital again but I'm not sure?? xx

Hi I'm 8weeks and 2days and had some bleeding at 6weeks so mad rush to the hospital where everything turned out fine. Just started again today same thing, brown colour and not much. I know I shouldn't worry after last time but I still do especially as this is my first. Has anyone else had this where it only happens every couple of weeks? Partner thinks it's daft going to hospital again but I'm not sure?? xx

I think brown blood without pain is safe, try calling the hospital and see what they say

I think that's what I'll do. Might give it a couple of hours and see if stops, haven't had any pain or anything so fingers crossed my bump is like it's dad and just likes winding me up!! x

I think that's what I'll do. Might give it a couple of hours and see if stops, haven't had any pain or anything so fingers crossed my bump is like it's dad and just likes winding me up!! x

Good luck :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->