Brown blood on CD1?? Anyone had this?

sausages

Expecting #3 :)
Reaction score
Obviously at the forefront of my mind now all I can think is, "this is weird, could I still be pregnant?!" Lol!

I got AF today a day earlier than I expected and at an unusual time of day. I usually go to bed with spotting and wake up to bright red bleeding that is pretty heavy.

Today i had beige tinted cm this morning and then this afternoon started to spot. I put my diva cup in and when I just emptied it there was a very small amount of very dark brown ( definitely not red) blood.

I've not had that before! Isn't brown blood old blood?? Does anyone have this as part of their usual cycle??

Of course I'm hoping its some sort of "pregnancy bleed" but my tests have all had only possibly imaginary lines on.

Any thoughts or experiences welcome!! :)

Yeah brown blood is old blood. You never know, it could just be taking a little longer to start. My AF always starts off with brown blood then turns red. But never hurts to POAS for peace of mind :)

I too get brown spotting the day before AF. I don't know why it happens but if she doesn't come in full force by tomorrow I would definitely :test:

Thanks girls. AF was fully red today so I've put today as CD1. Thanks for your replies. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->