brown cm 13 dpo :( RANT

ducky1502

Reaction score
Well I thought I had a chance this month!!! Have had NO AF symptoms all week. AF was due yesterday or potentially today. Was going to get up and go to boots to get a FRER this morning.... got up to wipe and find a very light brown cm :( must mean AF is on her way. Guess I'm saving myself a tenner but I'd be happy to spend a million if it meant a :bfp: :(

Feels like it's never going to happen. How can you time everything so perfectly every single month and it never seem to catch the egg?!?!

rant over!

at 13dpo it seems a bit late to me, especially as AF is always due around 12-13dpo. FX for next month!

Awe, I'm sorry Ducky. I often get the brown stuff just before AF too and it is very frustrating coz there's always a small chance that it isn't AF. Keep up the PMA, you'll get there, hun - it's just a matter of time. Good luck :hugs:

Well I did it.. I went out and bought a FRER and it was :bfn:

Feeling a bit numb... I know how disappointed OH will be when I tell him, and I'll probably cry when AF properly shows her face.

Moving onto cycle 10 now... dunno how much more of this I can take!! Maybe there is something wrong :(

Hi ducky1502. I am sorry the :witch: is threatening you! It's not over until she arrives. I feel like a stuck record sometimes but do you chart at all? It can be a good way to make sure you are ovulating and also identify other potential issues like low progesterone and short luteal phase.
Fx'd there is still a chance for you tho. Some girls get spotting around period time even when they are pg. x

I have charted before but decided not to do all the obsessing this month!! Thought it had worked but no :(

I can't decide what to do this cycle..... carry on with the more relaxed, no charting, no temping, to checking CP again or try temping etc again as well as try out some supplements and maybe even alternative therapies... not sure!!

I will be going to the doctors in march if nothing happens and I'd MUCH rather not have to resort to that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->