Brown dicharge/bleeding no cramping

sarbear4266

TTC #1
Reaction score
I've had an ectopic and mc and i'm starting to worry with this one too. I woke up this morning and used the br. When I wiped there was A LOT of dark on the toilet paper. Not sure if it was brown or red.It looked like both. No cramping at all! I went back to sleep waiting for the docs office to open and overslept! Got up again and now dark brown and not that heavy anymore! I feel like I am going to start AF, but it's been over a week since she was supposed to show. Nothing on pad or when I wipe now. Could it be the start of a mc? Have to go get blood drawn tomorrow to check my levels. They were at 500 or 524 on Monday.

more than likely it is nothing... I understand the worry though as I have had 6 losses... if it was brown and no cramping or anything it was probably old blood or if you have had sex or overdone it lately could have caused a small bleed.. fxd hun and lots of :dust:

Thanks so much! I was just telling DH that I'm worried! We have been trying for over a year and a half and 7 days after our 1 year ann of our marriage we found out! Truly a blessing! I'm doing everything right and I hope it's nothing! Can implantation bleeding be heavy? I know brown blood is old blood but with it being heavy like it was, I have no clue what it could be!

I am not sure about that as I never really had IB.. I do however know that if you get like a UTI or something you can bleed,... I had a bleed early on it was a little heavy but pink it was from a UTI so they put me on antibiotics and everything has been fine... when do you go to the dr

Not sure. He ordered the bloodwork for tomorrow and then I will find out more from that and upcoming appointments.

I went about 9 am and they still haven't sent the results to the doc! That is the worst hospital ever! I woke up this morning and there is dark red blood when I wipe :(
It feels like I started my period. Just waiting for the doc office to call back with results...

that happened to me last week too:( was a lot of dark brown and I thought for sure that was it, but went to the epu for a scan and saw that little heartbeat beating away! The widwife told me that if I was having a miscarriage (again) it would be bright red blood and a lot of it, and she said if it was even the start of a m/c I would have felt cramping. I literally had to stop doing anything because the minute I would start doing something active it would start again, but after 4 days has stopped completely. Only twice in the beginning was it really bad. In the end they said it was old implantation bleeding coming away.......hope this helps put your mind at ease.

Was it alot? Yesterday it was all brown and today it's between bright and dark red. Making me nervous. Doctor's office STILL hasn't called! Probably will when they close at 5. If it's bad news again, I don't think I will try anymore. I can't handle going through this :(

It was a lot actually for the first day but tapered down after that, don't give up hope. Try and just keep your feet up (they told me feet above my knees) and just try and relax, are you feeling pain?

I had to go to the ER because of the cramping. I went and they did an ultrasound. Did not see anything in the uterus or my tube. PT and blood test came back positive. I think I may be 5 weeks in a few days. Could it be too early to see a sac? Did a pelvic also and my cervix is closed. He told me that it could either be too early to tell, I had a mc or will have one or an ectopic. I have to get more levels on Friday. So, I'm not out of it yet! With him saying it could be too early really gives me hope:) My hcg levels only went up 600 since Monday's 500. Not sure if that is good or not :(

I am only feeling pain now because of the darn catheter...talk about pain!

Hugs hun, sometimes levels are slower rising at the start (mine went up fast then all of a sudden virtually stopped for a week, so thought m/c, but then rose again), and I know I bleed like that for two weeks straight and had healthy heartbeat and baby at 7 weeks. I'd had a scan at 5 weeks and there was a small sac, and two days before that there was absolutely nothing, so you may be ok yet hun. HOld on to hope, but be realistic too I guess, so you don't get hurt too much either way.. *hugs*

Aww thanks! A doc that was referred to me last night called this morning and I am going to be on my way there in a bit so hopefully I can find out some more.

gl hun... could be too early or could be something called vanishing twin... let us know what you find out

Well, the woman doctor I went to....I absolutely LOVE!! My levels went from 524 to 691 in 48 hrs. She said as long as they rise 33% you can't rule anything out yet! My US was way too early! Doing more blood work tomorrow and she wants to do another US on Sunday and then see her Tuesday. She said my cervix is fine and there is no active bleeding! Makes me feel more at ease and that there is hope still :)

Well, the woman doctor I went to....I absolutely LOVE!! My levels went from 524 to 691 in 48 hrs. She said as long as they rise 33% you can't rule anything out yet! My US was way too early! Doing more blood work tomorrow and she wants to do another US on Sunday and then see her Tuesday. She said my cervix is fine and there is no active bleeding! Makes me feel more at ease and that there is hope still :)

Thats great news, glad everything is working out ok :)

I just keep getting so confused!! When I get home from the doc it's brown, now it's red. It could be from the pelvic exam. As long as she said no active bleeding I shouldn't worry!

right... it's now a waiting game.. fx'd hun but levels are going up so sounds good... I know they like to see them double but going up is good

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->