• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

brown discharge 9 DPO . Implatation?

peace_4_eva

Reaction score
Hi, I think I ovulated on the 28th May, The on sunday just gone I had a tiny amount of brown discharge, i wouldnt have noticed if it i was looking all the time. I had had it once and had no more since, also my cervix today is very high. Could that have been implatation. It would have been 9DPO. Today is 11DPO and took a cheap test but BFN, :cry:

Well, implantation windows are usually 6-10 dpo..Personally, I always feel implantation cramps (that's what I believe them to be) on 9 dpo...always. So, it's possible for you...FX!

I'm 8 dpo today. Yesterday I had yellow cm and today I've had brown cm.

I did NOT want to put this out there (didn't want to say it out loud, didn't want to get my hopes up) ....but when I saw your post I had to comment. Mid-cycle bleeding/spotting is not normal for me. The only other time I experience this was in November when I got pregnant.

Hi I'm at 9 dpo as well and slowly losing my mind I think! This TTC stuff is hard and emotional work. My AF is due on Sunday (supposedly - irregular cycles) and nearly all of my symptoms have disappeared. :wacko: Took a test this morning and it was negative. Had a bad crying jag and now just kind of numb. I hate waiting.

Hi I'm at 9 dpo as well and slowly losing my mind I think! This TTC stuff is hard and emotional work. My AF is due on Sunday (supposedly - irregular cycles) and nearly all of my symptoms have disappeared. :wacko: Took a test this morning and it was negative. Had a bad crying jag and now just kind of numb. I hate waiting.

It's incredible how hard this all becomes. You listen to your body sooo closely feeling every twinge....get your hopes up and then big disappointment. I want to say stay positive, you aren't out until af shows up, and if this cycle isn't your time another in the future will be......But then I read these I'm writing to you and can't even take my own advice.:dohh:

TTC is the most emotionally draining thing I think I've ever done....but at the end of this journey....it will most probably be worth it.

Chin up, your time is coming, just have to wait for your perfect match.

ok well today i am 9 dpo had cramping in right side brownish/pink dc and i have read online that you need to wait atleast 3 days to test so keep your heads high

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"