Brown discharge at it again ....

RNMommyto2

We're having a PRINCESS!
Reaction score
Hi ladies, so as I'm here at work I noticed that the brown discharge is starting up again. Idk if it's a coincidence but I notice that when I'm off my discharge goes to clear white and when I work my 12hr shift the brown discharge starts up again. I work 3 12hr night shifts so I have plenty of time to rest in between. I'd hate to think that my shifts are causing me harm. Anyone have experience with this?

i had brown discharge last week. had a few days off work and it eventually stopped. Came back to work yesterday, and today the discharge is back. it's very distressing and i don't know what to do. i can't not work!

I know exactly how you feel! I try not to over exert myself at work... There is no way I can stop working either! I'm even afraid to tell my doctor for fear he'll put me bedrest but then again I'd be.devastated if anything happened :/

you have to do whatever it takes to have a successful pregnancy, and if that means cut work out till it is under control then be it. I am having bleeds and have been restricted from continuing work till it has been sorted out and I'm over 12 weeks to be out of a more 'risky' period of possible miscarriage. It is best to see a doctor to know what your body is really doing. My scan showed a hematoma next to bub hence not i have to rest.
good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->