Brown discharge should I be worried?

MrsJones1986

Reaction score
I am currently 7.5 weeks pregnant. Just noticed brown discharge when I went to the toilet to wipe should I be worried? This is also the time that I would ordinarily have my period. Should I be worried? TMI ALERT- I also inserted a finger and there was more brown discharge around my cervix. This is my first pregnancy and I am a born worrier. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Brown suggests that it's old blood, I would say not to worry but give your mw a ring for reassurance 😊 x

I had this last week and I called midwife and I'm booked for a scan tomorrow so id say call and they may scan you. Gl

I had brown discharge and j am now 33 weeks pregnant as long as it don't turn red don't panic

The discharge seems to have stopped but I now have a niggling ache in my lower back right hand side. I'm the worlds worst worrier and still have over a month until 1st scan.

I had it once after a bowel movement at about 6-8 weeks. I had alot of cramps aches and pains to. You will find you get twinges aches and allsorts allthe way through. Drink lots of water. Rest. Give your midwife a call. You should be fine if its stopped xx

Did u recently have sex? Could be from that too. Try not to over think it as hard as that is. Light pink or brown spotting is harmless. Bright red more concerning. All the best hun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->