Brown EWCM @ 13dpo?

pjmm

Reaction score
Hello !

I am hoping someone on here can give me some insight into WTH is going on w me?

I am 13dpo today, I tested @ 10 and 13dpo both BFN (10 was FRER and today's test was $tree).

My LP is usually 14-15days. This month I was very confident as we BD'd everyday during fertile time and every other day before and after that time period. I confirmed ovulation through temping. After my BFN at 10dpo I decided to wait a few days until 13 dpo to test again. This morning I noticed a small amount of red blood so I figured AF was here a day early. I inserted my divacup and started to accept CD1. I went ahead and checked my cup a few hours later only to find it empty except for a blob of EWCM mixed with brown (probably left over blood from this morning). I checked and can only find really stringy CM, no more blood. This is when I decided to test with $test and BFN. I have noticed this type of CM at the end of AF but never before. I'm including my TWW symptoms for reference below. Any ideas??

1dpo- cramps on right side, itchy nips
2-5dpo- nothing
6dpo-bbs felt larger, increased sex drive
7dpo- light spotting after orgasm, gassy, increased sex drive
8dpo-headache, tired, loads of creamy cm (yellowish in color)
9dpo-yellowish cm continued
10dpo-cm dried up, anxious, bfn on frer, spotting after orgasm
11dpo-watery cm, had a really vivid baby dream
12dpo-constipated, right side cramps, vivid dreams
13dpo-spotting in morning (CD1?), brown mixed with EWCM @ noon, BFN, feel fatigued

Sounds promising :)

I too had about half a day of brown/creamy CM

Curious to know it it's a sticky bubby.

Goodluck!

When will you test??

I tested yesterday and today (14&15dpo) and bfn on both. Still having some weird spotting. I may wait a few days to retest if I can I'm down to 2 wondfos and a FRER. How many DPO are you?

Might still be too early :(
Give it 24 hours. Or two days if you can.
I'm not sure when I ovulated, as I didn't chart or have any symptoms.
But according to my calandra I might be 22ish DPO

Symptoms sound promising. Fingers crossed for your :bfp:

Im curious.. did u ever end up pregs?! Im having almost exact same symptoms as u did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->