Brown mucous ... cramping

Ckelly79

mother of 3
Reaction score
Hi ladies yesterday I had slight brown mucous 3 times when wiped after bm... I wasn't too concerned but had horrible backache and lower abdomen cramps (not on sides in middle) too in the morning and evening. Today I am fine ... freaked me out a bit.
Any thoughts ???
Tests are top this morning bottom yesterday about 2 in afternoon x
Xx

Attachments

• IMG_9200.jpg
    IMG_9200.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 23
I had horrendous pain and bleeding with my first pregnancy and when I had scans everything was fine and she's now a healthy 5 year old. I had no cramps at all with my second pregnancy and miscarried so sometimes it's hard to predict. One thing I will say is stop taking tests because during my miscarriage I was having very strong positives so it's not a great indicator. If you are worried tell your GP who should (will) refer you for an early scan but cramping is very normal xxxx

I agree with kara tests can sometimes stay strong until after you've started miscarrying so they don't really give much reassurance.
I had brown spotting every week from 5 weeks to 9 week. I had a scan at 7 weeks all good, now I'm 11 weeks and heard the hb last night with the Doppler so all good so far :).
It's reassuring that your spotting was after a bm, probably just cervical irritation. Good luck! X

Thanks ladies I do feel fine today just tested again last one I promise lol and was even darker ... have midwife tomorrow so will speak to her ... surely pains would continue if anything bad happening ?

Good the pain has stopped !

Some women have no pain and miscarry and some women have lots of cramping and don't miscarry - the first 12 weeks of pregnancy is so scary because you don't know what's going on !

Talk to your midwife / GP if you still feel worried but cramping is normal xxx

I just went through 5 days of backache and brown discharge when wiping. I had an ultrasound at 6w1d and babe was perfect with a strong heartbeat. The day after it stopped I got a bunch of pregnancy symptoms so I don't know if it was just a surge or something.... but my doctor told me it's usually not a bad thing unless your bleeding red blood heavily or have severe pain.

Thank u mad but glad I've had a few symptoms today too also spoke to midwife ... staying positive x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->