Brown on tissue when wiping

Bumblebeee

Mum to one & having fun!
Reaction score
Morning, I woke up this morning and felt what I can only describe as a tiny rush of fluid, so I went to the bathroom and saw a very pale brown wet patch on my undies, I wiped and there was some brown discharge on the tissue. I never had any bleeding at all with my daughter and now I'm terrified that I am losing this baby that we have wanted so desperately for so long. I wiped 2 more times and saw more brown on the tissues, it doesn't help that my boobs are a lot less tender today than they have been either, please can anyone give me some advice?

I'm 11weeks pregnant and I have been spotting more than 10times in this pregnancy. I Was diagnosed with blood clot in my uterus. Maybe you have something similar. Many women have spotting in their pregnancies and have healthy babies:)

I had brown spotting after internal scans - Brown is old blood so could be implantation blood, or if you’ve had sex or a scan and irritated your cervix or something. Most people say not to worry unless it’s red, but I’d still phone the midwife or epu if you can. Hope everything is okay for you.

Thanks both, I am still seeing brown on tissues when I wipe after a wee but it does seem to be slowing down/stopping. I have booked a doctor's appt for 10:50am, I haven't had any scans or sex, I am just hoping and praying that it's old implantation blood or something to do with my cystic ovaries. It's hard to stay hopeful though, I didn't have anything like this on my daughter but then I know no 2 pregnancies are the same. I am super bloated already too which I didn't have on my girl x

That's good that you are going to your doctor.I remember when I saw blood for the first time and I thought that it was miscarriage.but it wasn't:) yes, every pregnancy is different- something interesting, in first pregnancy which ended with mmc I didn't spot at all. Now I have been spotting on and off for 5weeks and everything goes well :)

Spotting has stopped (touch wood) but doctor is concerned about the face that a lot of the pain I'm feeling is low down on the right which can indicate an ectopic apparently so i have been booked in for a scan in my local maternity unitto check but I think it may be too early, I will only be 6w 3d if that x

Oh no. So they didn't see sac in uterus? I think that I saw small sac in my uterus when I was around 4 weeks and 5 days

Sorry, now I see that you didn't have a scan. I think that light pain in normal. I had ovaries pain in early pregnancy.

It's good the spotting has stopped. At about six weeks we could see where baby was, but couldn't see a heartbeat or anything - they should be able to tell you if it's ectopic or not. And then hopefully they'll get you back a week later to see if there is a heartbeat as that's what happened to me (I'd had my first at about 5 weeks at which time it was a 'pregnancy of unknown location' as they couldn't see it on the scan).

Do you have a local early pregnancy unit? Regardless of being able to see a baby on the scan at this stage, they would still want to do your bloods every 48 hours to see if they're rising properly... Some doctors aren't always aware of the ins and outs of early pregnancy lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->