Brown Period

hunni12

Mum To Rj&WTT#2
Reaction score
Hiya ladies, not currently ttc anymore due to other reasons but I still have to ask. My period came on exactly at 31 days , but it's different...its light and dark brown. You can see it on the pad but I can get away with maybe one pad I just change it to feel clean. When I wipe it's barely there as well. Its a really dark brown color which is what's scaring me its like poop brown when usually my cycle is bright red and have clots and hurts. Im not in any pain expect my breasts are stinging at times and my tummy hurts at the bottom. Has anyone been through a period like this?:shrug:

If its brown its considered old blood as new blood is bright red. Being that you arent ttc, are you preventing? If you havent been preventing, it could possibly be implantation bleeding if you happened to have sex during your fertile time. The only way to know for sure, is to wait a few days and buy a cheapie hpt.

At the time I was fertile yeah we were ttc but due to a recent turn of events we gave that idea up so no I was preventing at the time. It's pretty much gone off now nothing on the pad and just a tiny bit when wiping

Some months I have heavier periods than others, and same with the colour. Sometimes it's more red or brown at other times. If your bleeding started at exactly the right time, I doubt it would be implantation bleeding. It could be your period. If you're worried, you could probably take a pregnancy test now.

Well it's gone off so I basically had an light, dark brown period for 3 days

Yeah if you were preventing and using birth control/condoms then it would be very unlikely for pregnancy. Sometimes you can have an odd period. Ive had them sometimes too.

whoops meant I wasn't preventing lol it wasn't until we got to the 2ww where it was like lets stop

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->