Brown spotting 11 weeks need advice.

Katt36

Reaction score
So I had a long day shopping at SAMs Club and running around. I started having just some very mild pinching pain in my left ovary area. I went to the bathroom and when I wiped I have brown spotting somewhat mucusy discharge. I have no pregnancy symptoms, I have no real appetite, no loss of energy and feel generally unaffected by the pregnancy. I did have a scan at 8+4 with a visible heartbeat. I am going to try to rest and see how I feel and if the spotting stops. Anyone think I should rich to ER? At this point nothing could be done if I am miscarrying anyway.

Do you have a doctor or midwife you can call for advice? I'm sure all is ok but might put your mind at rest if you get some medical advice. Hope it stops for you soon!

I could call my Dr. I just don't know if it matters this early on. If anything is happening I can't do much about it. I do exercise and lift and bend with my other kids. Maybe I just need to take it easy. I am having lower back pain right now and stabbing pain in left lower pelvic area. I may give it a few hours and if it doesn't stop call the Doctor.

Brown spotting usually isn't anything to worry about and the amount of people who haven't had symptoms is surprisingly high so I'm guessing you and baby are ok maybe your body is trying to tell you to slow down (not always possible I know).

Brown spotting usually isn't anything to worry about and the amount of people who haven't had symptoms is surprisingly high so I'm guessing you and baby are ok maybe your body is trying to tell you to slow down (not always possible I know).

I am also not a spring chicken, 39 years old. I feel very good this pregnancy so I think at times I forget totally that I am pregnant and do too much. I still exercise everyday, lift my younger two boys and my husband says I do too much all at once. My 14 year old son is easy to manage but my two and four year old little boys can be more challenging in terms of activity level. I do have a slightly annoying stabbing feeling on the left pelvic area. Going to kick my feet up for the rest of the day.

I would take it easy for rest of day, if continues, worsens or cramps start then I'd go to the hosp. Sure all is well xx

Thanks ladies, I laid down and did coloring with my four year old for a few hours and it stopped. Just need to rest I suppose.

I also think some women spot when their placenta is taking over

I also think some women spot when their placenta is taking over

I did read that today as well. This is around the time the placenta takes over I suppose. I do have some uncomfortableness though and what feels like minor irritation in my lower pelvis, and lower back. I am not sure if those are symptoms of placenta taking over.

Brown blood is old blood. Have you done anything in the last few days where you have overdone it slightly? I'm glad to hear that it has stopped now. Just rest and take it easy!! :hugs:

Hey ladies it is now red blood and started back up. I failed to mention it is only coming out when I pee, no other time. It is red now and is mild not heavy bleeding and I have no cramps. Thinking I may need to go to the ER to get this checked out.

Yes please go get checked out. Hugs xxx let us know how you get on x

I had a lot of lower back pain before I went to bed. Wondering if it is a UTI. I am going to get another hour or so of sleep and then head over there.

Thanks ladies! I am in the ER and they drew blood and said they are going to do an exam. Wish they would do an ultrasound to see if things are still ok or not. That would at least give me a more solid answer. My urine appeared clear to the Doctor. I am still bleeding brown blood and it's only visible when I pee and wipe. My lower pelvic area was tender though when she pushed down on it. Not sure what that might mean and lower back still hurts. They want to do pelvic exam next.

I had an ultrasound done and the tech wouldn't show me or tell me anything. I think deep down I knew it wasn't good. I saw the tech leave the room and tell the nurse the result and the nurse made a sad face. So I called the nurse over and said get me out of here right now!!! I just want to go home and be with my kids. I am still sitting here waiting. I about to rip this IV out of my arm and leave. My husband is home with the kids. I just want to get the hell out of here. Didn't think I would be this upset. They have no consideration making me sit here and wait. The tech isn't suppose to give results yet she did to the nurse. I am just beside myself. I will feel better after I see the doctor and get this over with.

Oh katt :hugs: I'm so sorry you are going through this. Massive hugs xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->