Brown spotting 11 weeks need advice.

Oh katt :hugs: I'm so sorry you are going through this. Massive hugs xxxx

Thanks, I would be a lot better if they got me the hell out of this place!!!!! I have three beautiful boys I am so grateful for. I will cry but this too shall pass. I just want to go home. :nope::nope::nope:

hopefully the news isnt bad...if it helps my ultrasound tech at 4w 6d face was so stern i thought something was wrong or the nothing was there....everything was in place they are just not supposed to show any emotion.

Sorry hun

Hope everything is ok :( i can't believe they aint telling you what's going on xx

That's awful! I can't believe they would leave you waiting like that. I truly hope every thing is ok. Hugs.

They didn't give me details just that pregnancy isn't viable. I already spoke with OBGYN while I waited in that room. I have to call and make appointment to figure out if I will do medication or DNE. I think I will probably spare myself the emotional roller coaster and just get a DNE so I can know it's all done. Thanks for everyone's care and concern. It just wasn't meant to be I suppose.

On no! I'm so so sorry. I really am. I hope your ok. Sending huge hugs your way xx

I'm so sorry to read this :( i prayed for good news for you xxx

That's really shitty aftercare that they haven't even given you a proper explanation as to what's happened. I'm so sorry Katt xx

Thanks everyone. Trying to keep perspective that it is better to know now than later. It just wasn't made to be and I have faith that everything has a purpose.

That's really shitty aftercare that they haven't even given you a proper explanation as to what's happened. I'm so sorry Katt xx

It is super shitty! I will get an explanation hopefully from my Doctor when I go. I just wanted out of there ASAP. Would rather the Doctor I know and trust give me the news anyway. All the paper says is failed pregnancy. That's it. Glad to be home! That's for sure!

I'm so sorry to read this, I genuinely didn't think this would happen after your first post. I hope your boys are all looking after you x x x

I'm so sorry Kat. They have treated you appallingly. Spend tonight hugging those gorgeous boys of yours. I had a loss at 11 weeks that started with brown blood. It is a horrible thing I found out later that she had had turners. If you need just message me. Huge hugs x

You should see what just came out of me!!! Omg I took a pic I case dr needs it. It is awful! I started passing everything two hours ago.

Thanks everyone, the worst has passed. I am angry at my husband right now. I needed him to watch the kids he stayed working as he owns his own business. I asked him to get me food and he still hasn't brought it back and stopped to pick something up after he picked up my food, now my food will be cold. I feel like punching him! I am just an emotional wreck. I am fine, then I cry then I am fine again. But now I want to throw the damn food at him I am so
Angry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->