Brown spotting 11dpo, ectopic history fainter tests

robo123

Reaction score
So I got my BFP a few days ago .. today 11dpo tests are getting lighter as day goes on and brown spotting has started praying it's not ectopic
Bottom is 10 mins ago top this morning middle 2pm this afternoon

IMG_20190512_175134.jpg

It’s possible your urine just isn’t that concentrated throughout the day, how was your 10dpo vs 11dpo test? Hugs hope everything is ok xx

Top is 10dpo bottom is 11
Thank you so much for your reply. Spotting has stopped for now infact only was there when I wiped once xx

IMG_20190512_153944.jpg

These are today's dried been sat a few hours bottom is most recent x

IMG_20190512_191328.jpg

I’d say today’s dried all look pretty similar hun and they’re deffo darker than yesterday’s! Your spotting was probably implantation bleeding, I had that same brown spotting for 9 weeks with my first baby. My midwife said it’s still considered implantation.

Glad it’s eased up now, fx for a nice sticky baby!!

also as what pp said and since it was brown it was old blood, glad it has stopped. I had similar spotting with my first three pregnancies and was told about 30% of pregnancies have some bleeding or spotting in them, so it is common. Other than that, tests do look darker as well.

Thank you my heart, hope you are well. Xxx

Tests are looking good hun, progressing nicely. I know how much of a worry this is for you xxx

Ps I'm good thanks, hope you are xxx

I've just had a similar experience with spotting - started at 12 dpo and lasted for 3 days and has now stopped so I think all is okay. In my experience testing multiple times a day causes more worry than it's worth. I know its so tempting but try to test only once a day (or every 2!) instead and you're likely to spend less time worrying and see better progression :) Your tests look good to me and similar to mine

This happened to me in the beginning of this pregnancy at 5 weeks. Started bleeding red and took a test and it was barely a line. I freaked and ran off to urgent care bc I also had cramping. They ruled out ectopic but said it could be a threatened mc. Well they took blood and my levels were high, redid them a few days later and they tripled. Bleeding had also stopped. I wouldn't worry. Your tests actually look really good for where you're at.

Congrats on your BFP! I’d say your tests are looking great. With my ectopic, I bled heavy and red when AF was due, so much that I thought it was actually AF. Fx’d your bean is snuggling in in the right place :flower:

Your tests look good hun! I know it's so worrisome in the beginning, I hope your lil bean is snuggling in nicely<3

I think ure tests look great hon.
I've has chemicals and with them I never got likes as dark as ures are now. They were just faint and continued to get fainter and then after a few days were negative.
I know how worrying it is in early pregnancy. I was a complete nervous wreck the whole way through the 1st trimester esp because I've had 3 Misscariges (2 chemicals at 5 and 6 weeks and a MC at 10+4)
Pregnancy is so hard and such a worrying time.
Wishing u a truly healthy and happy 9 months

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->