Brown spotting 3 days, now nothing, currently 16 DPO

kksy9b

Loving my 2 boys and baby girl!
Reaction score
Hi ladies! I'm hoping someone here can share a similar experience.

To note: my DH and I are currently WTT until next year, so not actively TTC right now.

I am currently 16DPO with no AF. My cycles regulated (9 months pp) in January back to the standard 28 day, very regular and predictable. On 11DPO my DH and I DTD in the PM and there was some bleeding afterwards. I know it happens so I put a pad on and went to bed.

Over the next 2 1/2 days there was continued brown spotting (with one tampon with some red and brown together on 13 DPO). I would say it was light-medium spotting but all brown, except the one time. Again, not too worried about it and figured AF would start full force on 14dpo. I also had cramping and bloating over the weekend to the point of taking Motrin to help.

On Monday however, all of the cramping and spotting went away and hasn't come back. I have had some stringy brown mucus pass but not a lot. Cervix was slightly open yesterday but completely closed and so high I can't reach it today. I know that it doesn't really mean a lot, but wanted to mention it.

I only have one FRER in the house left over and it was expensive so not wanting to really waste it if this is a common issue with others. If I get to Friday (18DPO) I'll test and if AF still isn't here by next Monday I'll call my doctor.

Have you ladies had anything similar happen to you? What wound up being the result? Sorry so long and TIA for any replies!

yes, i had spotting for 3 days, 2-3 cycles ago. af arrived on the 4th day. i'm not sure what dpo that was since i wasn't temping then. but it was definitely around the time af should've arrived.

Thanks for the reply. I figured she was on her way but once everything went away, its thrown me off. I actually miscalculated yesterday (forgot AF came a day early last month). So puts me at 18 dpo today with no :witch: this morning. Was going to test but DS had a really rough night. If I am, I want to find out on a day where I've been able to sleep and not have a headache :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->